- Correctness before performance.
- Well documented.
- A complete library that a Rust developer can use to handle wallets, keys, blocks, signing, proof of work, etc.
- A command line tool for particular actions, e.g. generating seeds, conversions between keys, addresses, etc.
- A command line client for the official Nano RPC server.
- A functional Nano node with business logic from the official C++ implementation.
- Correct rebroadcasting rules
- Representative voting
- It has to perform well enough to help the network. I don't want Nano to slow down if people start using this! 🤦♀️
- Only support protocol v18+ (Maybe only v19+ depending on timing)
- No UDP support
- No user interface